Traffic Director-Springfield, MA
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Director with our Springfield, MA Radio Group. The stations include Newstalk 560 WHYN, MIX 93.1, and KIX 100.9. This individual must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to collaborate with Sales, Programming and Business Management teams to maximize revenue through effectively managing perishable inventory. If you like intensive but rewarding work and can balance your workload, please send us your resume immediately.
· Maximize commercial inventory and revenue by managing logs including clock construction and maintenance
· Importing, order entry, and revisions to orders
· Accurately process production orders daily.
· Work with Production Department to ensure all audio is present.
· Provide accurate and timely inventory reports to sales managers
· Communicate daily with Sales Management, Account Executives, Business and Programming departments, regarding anything related to Traffic.
· Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment.
· Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
· Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Acts as backup for other Clear Channel Traffic Managers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years of experience in Radio or TV Broadcasting Traffic Management.
· Proficiency with traffic scheduling computer programs (Viero, Radio Fusion and PPO are a plus)
· A strong emphasis on attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
· Must have strong computer skills.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Must be able to work in a team environment in a fast-paced rapidly-changing environment.
· Must be a self-starter who takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
· The ideal candidate will be positive, responsible and reliable.
· The ability to work under tight deadlines, within a team environment and handle stress and related pressures will be essential for success in this position.
If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting your resume online at www.clearcareers.com
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.