P/T Board Operator/Producer – Springfield MA
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is the world’s largest Entertainment company and we are looking to add to our Worcester team. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
WTAG 580am and 94.9fm seeks part-time hourly board operator/producer. Person must be self-motivated and highly dependable with reliable transportation. Ability to work flexible hours required; including late/overnights and weekends. Previous experience preferred. Candidates with stronger writing and social media skills considered a plus, as well proficient knowledge of Adobe editing software and NexGen automation programming.
- Operate control board for studio and remote programming.
- Regulate timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
- Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
- Monitor and update weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
- Assist with remote appearances.
- High school graduate with six month related experience and/or training.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work evenings, overnight and weekends.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Springfield MA, United States
If you are interested in this position, please send cover letter and resume to MichaelMessina@clearchannel.com or mail to Michael Messina, WTAG, Stereo Lane, Paxton, MA 01612