iHeartMedia Springfield, Ma is seeking to fill critical positions on our Street Team to activate promotions, live music/club events, remote broadcasts and other events.
We're looking for motivated, responsible, and dedicated individuals to be part of our team. This is a great way to gain valuable marketing experience by working for an established broadcast company.
- The ideal candidate would be a results-driven team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication/listening skills and the ability to generate excitement when promoting station events.
- Excellent customer service skills enabling you to interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions.
- Must have a basic understanding of digital media such as Facebook, Twitter and the Internet habits of young adults.
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing!
- General understanding of music equipment, set up and breakdown.
If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting your to DanielleVeronesi@iheartmedia.com.
iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer